Mystic Cobra 25th Anniversary

Anything Mystic!
golicherg@yahoo.com
Validated Mystic Owner

Mystic Cobra 25th Anniversary

Post by golicherg@yahoo.com » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:45 pm

I will be starting to negotiate for the 25th Anniversary of the Mystics with Sponsors from the 20th Anniversary. I believe that by starting this early we will be able to get a much better turn out for the 25th than we had for the 20th!

I will be once again, pushing for the 25th Anniversary to be held at the Carlisle Fairgrounds during the Carlisle Ford Nationals in the spring of 2021. I think that once again for this event, we should also invite the Mystichromes since they too were very well represented (more than Mystics) and were very helpful during the event and their vehicles helped to draw people to our tent.

I do believe that for the 25th, we will have a better chance of having our display located inside the building instead of outside in the elements! Of the cars that participated in 2016, many were of fair weather ownership and the rain that weekend did not help, but all participants held fast and dried their cars in between rain storms. There were a few participants that showed from Canada and of course from states other than PA.

I will start making contacts in the meantime and will talk to some of the sponsors who will be at the new Mustang Museum Grand Opening in April. I think with a greater lead time, we should have a much better turn out.

Let me know what you think!

Sincerely:
Gary Lee Golicher
Mystic #1 & #1124

Jeffsmystic

Re: Mystic Cobra 25th Anniversary

Post by Jeffsmystic » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Sounds good to me..#1846
1996 Mystic Cobra #1846
2001 Whipple built Lightning
2016 SHO Bluejeans color