Any mystic owners on Long Island?

Anything Mystic!
Mystic9six
Validated Mystic Owner

Any mystic owners on Long Island?

Post by Mystic9six » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:04 pm

I am a new mystic owner and am curious... Are there any other mystic owners on or close to Long Island, Ny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mystic_Cobra
Validated Mystic Owner

Re: Any mystic owners on Long Island?

Post by Mystic_Cobra » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Check with local Mustang clubs, too. MCA should have a list of local clubs, too. mustang.org

tstang24
Validated Mystic Owner

Post by tstang24 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:07 pm

yeah im on long island , along with 2 friends of mine who also have mystics . 2 of us live in west hempstead and the third is in bethpage

Mystic9six
Validated Mystic Owner

Post by Mystic9six » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Thanks Mystic_cobra. I have been looking at a few of the other forums. I was just curious about other mystics on long island, and figured this would be the best place to ask. But since you mentioned it... As I said I've been trying a few other forums and found a ”mustang” forum that, much to my surprise, had members that were owners/enthusias of camaros, T.A's and even jeeps . I drove out to my first car meet about 2 weeks ago. But when I got there, a parking lot at an open restaurant, I found a single parked mustang. So I drove home without even stopping. Later on that week I read in the forum that no one who went to the meet took there mustang, except me of course, due the bad weather. It snowed like an inch the day before but the sun was out this day... The roads were dirty, that was all. Digressing, Now don't get me wrong, I like and respect many different makes/models of cars...but when I joined a mustang forum/club I didn't expect to see/read so much non-mustang talk. And how so I know who is in the club when they show up in a minivan. So, I guess my question is... Is this normal, and should I expect to see this often? Thanks

tstang24
Validated Mystic Owner

Post by tstang24 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:42 am

what car group and what forum was hosting the meet. there are some weird people out there. lol also the fact that my car has never seen snow and only rain like once or twice when i got caught and had to deal with it. mystic paint isn't cheap by all means i try keep it out of the elements as much as possible . . . . .

mrwilson61590
Validated Mystic Owner

Post by mrwilson61590 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:18 am

yup i have mystic 1856 i live in coram. Theres one in st james and one in kingspark those are the only ones i know about in suffolk county
MYSTIC # 1856

Mystic9six
Validated Mystic Owner

Post by Mystic9six » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 pm

I think my girlfriend saw your car a week or so ago over on Waverly Ave. I still haven't seen a mystic on L.I. other than mine, but I now know there are at least 7 on The island. It would be nice to get some or all of them together one day... Maybe we'll come across each other at a show or club meet some time in the future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.